ASA NGO Job Circular 2019. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below.
ASA NGO Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular. To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. ASA NGO is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Age : Please See The Image File For Details
Official website : www.asa.org.bd
Salary : See circular below.
For more information see below this original circular
ASA NGO Job Circular 2019
- ASA, the largest microfinance organization of Bangladesh is providing healthcare services with 70 primary health centers and 4 Health Complexes. ASA currently is looking for Senior Paramedic for ASA Central Office. The contract period of Senior Paramedic will be 01 (one) year.
- Will assist and support Resident Physician in operating Clinical Procedure.
- Maintain financial management if there is any.
- Ensure quality health service.
- Maintain all computer work including data entry of all reports of the facility.
- Carry out other related duties as and when assigned by the Organization
- 18 months Paramedic course completed from any government/ recognized Institution or 3 years diploma in Nursing/ Midwifery.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- At least five (5) years practical experience in support of clinical practice, OP Consultation, investigations, or primary health care delivery etc. in any NGO Clinic / Private Hospital.
- Computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, email and web browsing
- Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organization policy.
Read Before ApplyInterested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com within 30/06/2019. Attested copies of all academic certificates, testimonials, experience certificates and NID card are not necessary to attach with the application but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview.Only the short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The candidate who applied before need not to apply.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : June 30, 2019