ASA NGO PUBLISHED NEW JOB CIRCULAR 2020.
ASAI Management Services Limited
- ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational company listed in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.2 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. We are seeking to fill a managerial position in our F&A department with an intelligent, long term committed and self-motivated energetic individual with a finance or accounts background who is good with numbers and reporting.
- Preparation/review of monthly financial reports of lending company (financial institution) with branch network outside of Bangladesh. Strong and consistent monitoring of key control elements of accounting, finance and reporting issues.
- Guidance to entities on different policies/standards of accounting and reporting including accrual method, FX conversion, recognition of financial assets/liabilities, IFRS etc.
- Coordination with external and internal audit function of entities with internationally reputed audit firm like Ernst & Young and KPMG.
- Preparation/review of annual budget based on functional budget approach applicable for branch based financial institution. Budget analysis – ability to project based on microfinance factors.
- Covenant reporting, lender reporting, negotiations
- Analysis of financial reports in view of budgetary targets and key performance indicators applicable for micro finance industries.
- Guidance to the entities on corporate tax computation, PAYE, withholding and service tax to the entities, research on other country tax laws and application.
- Setup and or monitoring of internal control policies and procedures in respect to financial reporting.
- Assist IT team in standardizing chart of accounts, reconciliations for in house built accounting software
- Preparation of consolidated accounts and process elimination entries. Taxes.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, presentations, research applications, ideas, training sessions, events etc.
- Dissemination of information, guidance and enforcement of standard operating procedures within and outside of department
- Special projects assigned by CFO.
- Work at office
- Professional Certification or in process with a BBA/MBA will be given priority.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Experience in finance/accounting department of a reputed financial/ multinational organization/ large publicly traded institution will be given preference
- Hands on experience in preparation and interpretation of financial statements
- Extensive and advanced user (not intermediate) of MS Office suite
- Extensive knowledge in implementation of international financial reporting standards especially applicable for financial institution
- Special interest and experience with software driven accounting solution/application
- Experience in accounts consolidation and reconciliation
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Excellent (above average) command in written and spoken English.
- Well conversant with integrated accounting software or enterprise resource planning solutions. One who knows taxes.
- Hands on with above average communication skills with other nationals – i.e. English
- Tk. 50000 – 60000 (Monthly)
- Salary range from BDT 50,000 to BDT 60,000 depending on experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Boishakhi allowance
Published on: 13 Sep 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Age: Age at most 35 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 50000 – 60000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 28 Sep 2020
Online Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer