Recently, banglalink published a great job circular in the department of digital services & division of commercial. It’s an huge job circular. The last date for application is mentioned on circular. If you want to apply,you should submit your application within short time. If you want to get the banglalink job circular 2020related all information,you can visit my website
· Manage directly communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the company’s brand reputation
· Coordinate and liaise with Creative agency for content development, preparation of TV commercials, provide product feedback and finalize the concept and monitor preparation of TVCs by visiting production sites
· Formulate the annual corporate branding strategy, gather campaign requirements for promotion of new products, tariff, offers and packages from Marketing teams and schedules of different campaigns to be rolled out in each month
· Choose appropriate mediums, fix campaign launch dates, develop campaign design ensuring accurate and clear projection in accordance with overall Branding strategy
· Supervise the campaign designing and production of all ATL communication Items–TVCs & RDCs and digital also some BTL Items like –sponsorship, events, internal/external audio/video, company annual report, giveaways, gift items etc.
· Guide Agencies to perform at their optimal level, monitor Agencies’ performance and evaluate in light of effectiveness of brand placement and customer response
· Provide input into formulation of yearly campaign production budget, devise ATL & BTL production budget and monitor, control and report expenditure against all financial budgets assigned to the campaign
· Ensure staff is equipped with the requisite knowledge and training
Required Academic Qualifications
· Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), preferably major in Marketing from any UGC approved university
· 7-8 Years of relevant working experience
Required Knowledge & Skills
· Thorough understanding of the dynamics of print, electronic and social media
· Strong network of contacts within media/broadcast
· Sound knowledge of Digital Marketing measurement criterion
· Comprehensive know-how of media norms
· Well versed in media planning techniques
· Expertise in Brand Strategy and Management
· Basic familiarity with broader competitive environment and customer and market insights
· Well-versed in Information and Resource Management
· Familiar with international best practices and advertising trends
· In-depth understanding of consumer behavior and market segmentation
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before October 11, 2020.
Banglalink, one of the leading digital communications service providers in Bangladesh with over 35 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of Netherlands based company VEON Ltd.
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.
“ Thank you for your application. Please note that your resume will be stored with us for the purpose of present and future recruitments only.”