Caritas Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 – www.caritasbd.org
Caritas Bangladesh (CB) published New job vacancy Notice at caritasbd.org. Caritas jobs circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Honours completed student can apply this Caritas Bangladesh job circular 2020. You have to complete your Caritas Job application before job Deadline.
Caritas Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Caritas Bangladesh Job Notice, Exam Admit Card, Written Exam result published by www.caritasbd.org . When CB official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check CB updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Govt jobs circular of CB Full information available here. Let`s Check below CB Job Information in September 2020.
Organization Name : Caritas Bangladesh
Duration: Initially for 7 months
Job Nature : Contractual/Temporary
Age : Maximum 45 years
Official website : http://caritasbd.org
Positions: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Number of Vacancy: 01
Required Experience: Minimum 3 years monitoring and evaluation related experiences
Educational Qualification : At least Master’s or equivalent degree in Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences or relevant field from any recognized University. Educational qualification may be relaxed for highly experience candidates.
Salary: 40,000 Taka
Apply Method: By post Office
Publication Date: 14 September 2020
Application Deadline: 17 September 2020
For more information see below this original circular
Role & Job Summary:
Overall monitoring and evaluation responsibilities of CARITAS Bangladesh SAPLING project with the technical and the management guidance of Manager-M&E and Program Manager. The M&E officer will follow the M&E system set up by
- Ensure M&E system for SAPLING Project under CARITAS.
- Work closely with M&E Manager, Other M&E Officers of HKI and program persons of consortium partners to ensure effective M&E systems is in place for the project.
- Capacity building on data management for field level staff to ensure quality data collection.
- Ensure that information pertaining to the success stories and learning are well captured and shared with Program Manager as well as M&E Manager to support them in documenting the same.
- Assist M&E team to design and test appropriate monitoring tools that assess the progress and effectiveness of the project.
- Support data analysis of the monitoring as well as periodic data collected from the field. Also, support the formative research.
- Assess the periodic progress, identifying the key accomplishment and major hurdles of the project. This will guide the project team to take appropriate actions to replicate good practices and taking measures to address the gaps.
- Collect monthly sampled surveys using tablet computers in an i-STREAM based system that will be aggregated to create annual figures.
- Provide required support for Baseline, Midline and Endline surveys.
- Undertake field visits to ensure that data collected is authentic and is backed up with necessary documentation to support the audit trails.
- Assist and cooperate with team for research, advocacy and other activities.
- Assist and cooperate with team in monitoring, research, advocacy, etc.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Experience of working in CHT especially at Bandarban Hill District will be an advantage
- Excellent data management, data analysis and data interpretation skills using online and offline software system.
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have knowledge on ICT particularly on Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. (both Bangla & English), etc., is essential.
- Should be fluent in communication both in writing and speaking in English language.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Experiences related to troubleshooting software/hardware devices like laptop, computer or mobile.
If You want to apply http://caritasbd.org you have to visit there official website . You can Also download Caritas Bangladesh Job Circular Application Form at ejobscircular.com . For Next Updates about Caritas jobs circular,Notice,Exam Result or Admit card Download stay with us.