Honours 2nd Year English Suggestion. At this moment i am giving National University Honours 2nd Year Exam English (Compulsory) Suggestion 2019. You will making a good result in Honours 2nd Year Exam English (Compulsory)? Now you take the National University Honours 2nd Year Exam English (Compulsory) Suggestion 2019.
National University Honours 2nd Year Exam 2019 English (Compulsory) Suggestion
01. Now write a notice about the summer vacation/Eid festive.
02. Now write a notice about the hold the Hon’s part 2 text exam.
03. Now write a notice about the celebrate a seminar on the victory day.
01. Make a poster to create awareness against reckless motor driving/price hike/drug addiction.
02. Make a poster to create awareness against air pollution/water pollution/environment pollution.
03. Make a poster to create awareness against anthrax/swine flu/dengue.
01. Mother language day/victory day
02. World’s women day
04. Air/water pollution
01. Climate change
02. Mother language day
03. Hartal day
04. Road accident
05. Winter morning
06. Global warming
07. Load shedding
08. Brain drain
09. Drug addiction
10. Price hike
01. Empowerment women of Bangladesh
02. Population problem of Bangladesh
04. Female education
06. Tree plantation
01. Patriotism means the love….. of the Country.
02. What is education? It is……we remain foolish.
03. Education is considered…….of globalization.
04. There is a good number of……….of failure.
05. An intellectual is one…….it to others.
06. Money can not buy happiness……..us happiness.
07. Man can not live alone……..evil company.
08. The aim of education is to make a man……to the society.
09. Today Women are playing important…….with women.
10. Teaching English………..Creatively.
11. Listening, speaking…………in English.
01. Write an application to the manager of Bank/Assistant Teacher/Representative/Receptionist/Officer.
02. You want to apply for a job, write an application along with your resume.
01. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage for opening/setting up a common room/English language club/debating club.
02. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage for permission to arrange a study tour.
03. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage Increasing common room facilities.
04. Write an application to the Principal of your Collage to establish a canteen.