Robi axiata job circular 2019 has been published to their official website www.robi.com.bd. Robi Axiata Limited is a leading mobile phone company in Bangladesh. They offered very attractive salary, festival bonus and others services benefit. So check Robi Customer Service job circular 2019, robi axiata limited job circular 2019.
Educational Qualification for the Robi Axiata job circular written below this Post. Most of the government jobs, Bank jobs and Non govt job application completed by Post Office method. You can also know how to apply Robi Axiata govt job circular in 2019.
You can see robi axiata job circular below on image file. Please check here if your academic qualification match with requirements of jobs circular then don’t late to apply. please inform your nearest friends then they also can apply if they have required qualification and experience as like the jobs circular.
Company/ Organization : Robi Axiata Limited
Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any reputed university and with good academic background
Division: IT Strategy & Business Development department, Information Technology Division
Website : https://www.robi.com.bd
Source : jobs.robi.com.bd
Positions: Manager, Digital Commerce Operation
- Plan, design and develop tools and resources that would assist teams to further explore and integrate the company’s endeavours and ensure a high performance culture.
- Create and foster awareness and buy in on the company values and initiatives at all levels across the organization.
- Provide advice and input to key stakeholders ensuring engagement and performance are integrated in all people related initiatives.
- Develop communication strategy to roll out company’s values and all major people initiatives of the company and come up with effective communication and engagement activities to convey intended message throughout the organization.
- Develop and deploy digital platform to enhance virtual engagement and collaboration within the organization to drive innovative behaviour
- Conceptualize and execute companywide interventions to ensure a thriving work culture is in practice
- Develop detailed project plans including design, development, and delivery phases of initiatives identifying key milestones and measures of success.
- Maintain strong communication channels throughout the organization to promote and advocate the company imperatives.
- Secretariat to the Human Resources division and coordinate the HR Management Team meetings, action points and annual plans
Experience & Skills required:
- Writing skills: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as the journalistic ability to source stories from employees and present to all in creative and interesting ways
- Speaking skills: Strong spoken skills for presentations to staff. Need sensitivity to an Organization’s vision, goals and values and the ability to relay them to employees
- Interpersonal skills: Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with all departments and units. Must possess the confidence to deal with management council and extended management council members and explain communication techniques to them.
- Creative skills: Creative ability to devise communication strategies
- Digital skills: Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication, is essential.
- 6-7 years of working experience in communications / HR preferably in FMCG/Telecommunication industry.